Friday, March 16, 2012

NEW STUFF

Oops, it's been two and a half weeks since our blog, (YES Meg I know I am Slack),  but I have been soooooooooooooo, busy. Sometimes I think I need to work 24/7, Oh I forgot I do!
Anyway the Vintage Shed has some fantastic STUFF in at the moment.
Not only do we have the best industrial ..









Our retro has been walking out the door................Here are some more great pieces but be quick.





And we have a lovely section with vintage hats, some of these beautiful hats date back to 30's and 40's.

Hope to see you soon.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, you can just send everything to me in Virginia !!! LOL What a good eye you have for what sells in my antique shop. I will definately keep you on my reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pics julie, i was admiring those exquisite hats this morning.

    ReplyDelete