Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I rode my bicycle past your window last night

I rode my bicycle past your window last night
I roller skated to your door at daylight
It almost seems like your avoiding me
I'm okay alone but you've got something i need
Words from Song 'Brand New Key' by Melanie Safka 1971


These Vintage Bike and Skates are just a small part of the collection of vintage sporting items that are in stock.


 ```
We even have a vintage motorbike and ice skates!

Wow what a weekend, we had people come in from everywhere, lots of local Peninsula people, Fitzroy, Collingwood, Ringwood and even a lady from Benalla. They were all so excited about visiting the Vintage Shed and bought some great bargains. But don't worry there are lots more,  the stall holders have been restocking today. Here are some pics:
                                                Red restaurant style stools.

                                      Amazing industrial laundry basket
                            Enamel ware Pot  ' Acupalco'  by Villeroy and Boch


                                   Look at these fantastic figurines!

                               Don't forget we have a fantastic range of industrial new and Vintage.



                                     ...... See you this weekend..........


No comments:

Post a Comment