Thursday, January 13, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US!

The Vintage shed is celebrating one year of business today ! This day a year ago , we opened our doors with just 5 stall holders. Since then we have expanded twice, have a list of 50 people waiting for stall space and host a monthly farmers market.

January has been one of our best months ever and 2011 will hopefully include some new stall space and lots of other exciting things.





Our Christmas display was a huge success and we sold nearly everything that was in it, so following on from that Beck and Jodee took a bit of inspiration from summer for our latest display ( even though it is very wet and soggy down here today) 

I am having a few issues with my computer at home , so apologies for the lack of new stock photos.. Hopefully I will have some in the next few days..

As I type this two of our lovely stall holders Marcus and Bernadette gifted us with a lovely birthday present ! Thanks Marcus and Bernadette, so very thoughtful of you, and it will save Sue and I raiding the fridge this afternoon for chocolate !

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY VINTAGE SHED!
    oh my gosh I can't believe it's already a year! I was 8 months preggers and waddled in to have a look and I have loved stopping by to see what's new in store. (although I have been avoiding the place lately as it's too tempting and I have to save!!) hehe.
    Love the idea to have a themed entrance display!!
    Catch ya soon S!
    xo MODELmumma

    ReplyDelete