Friday, December 10, 2010

CHRISTMAS -VINTAGE SHED STYLE

I am feeling a bit guilty for neglecting this blog at this early stage of my blogging career , some days or weeks its just hard to fit it all in - especially with two very busy boys making request every ten seconds !

Anyway enough about me , we are getting into the Christmas spirit at the Vintage Shed and my friend and V.S stall holder Bec has set a little Christmas scene , with a very retro feel - not a bit of tinsel in sight! and it looks amazing.Once again we have some lovely new stock in this week , you have to be quick though - I regularly have hissy fits because a customer has found something that I love and somehow missed on my travels up and down the aisles !! 
















We also have another farmers Market on the 21st of December , I am looking forward to it as I missed the last one so cant wait to get there early and stock up for a Christmas day feast . That's all for today , hopefully I will get a little bit of time on Sunday to get some more shots of new stock..

2 comments:

  1. Looking very festive! The last farmer's market was great (despite the rain!) .. we'll be there for the next one. :D
    xo MODELmumma

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing a great job! Thankyou xo

    ReplyDelete